- Creamy and fresh avocados
- Rich in carbohydrates and other essential nutrients
- Suitable for keto diet and weight-loss diet
- Sourced carefully to ensure good quality
- A healthy addition to your meals that elevates the taste of the food
- Country of origin: Mexico
Be it your post-workout meal or breakfast, these Fresh Hass Avocados sourced from Mexico are rich in carbohydrates and tons of other essential nutrients like multivitamins that will take care of your hunger issues and provide daily nutrition. We strive to ensure that the products are of a high standard of quality and meet the requirements of food safety. Our team constantly and carefully monitor what we have in stock to recognize the freshest items and to assure it's of the best possible quality. The unique leathery texture with a creamy and light green coloured flesh that has a buttery flavour, and a special aroma are sure to shake your taste buds at the right time. You can eat it raw, blend it for a yummy smoothie, or add it to the fruit salad for a yummy twist.
- Avocados are high in fibre and good fats, which makes them a perfect fit for weight-loss diet
- Consuming them on a daily basis may assist to enhance overall diet quality since they are also loaded with the goodness of potassium, magnesium and folate.
- Avocados are an excellent choice to enjoy certain vitamins and minerals such as folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and potassium during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
STORAGE AND USES
- Keep refrigerated, do not freeze.
- Avocados may be used in both sweet and savoury dishes such as smoothies, desserts, soups, salads, and burritos. They may also be eaten on their own with just salt and pepper.
- They may be used in place of mayo with Greek yoghurt in chicken, salmon, egg, and tuna salads, or can be mashed on toast or a half roasted sweet potato.
- For a quick and simple creamy dressing, you can combine avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, and spices.
Half of a medium avocado has 4.6 grams of fibre, the most of any fruit!
No reviews found