- Smoothens and brightens to reveal a more even, balanced skin tone
- Creamy texture easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue
- Evens out skin tone and renders a youthful glow
- Ideal for dry, sensitive skin
- Does not leave skin sticky or tacky
- Free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, mineral oil, dyes, phthalates
- Replenishes lost softness, balances and rejuvenates the skin
- Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema-prone and very dry skin
- Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
- Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
- This non-greasy cream is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Polyglycerylmethacrylate (and) Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, PEG-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone and Dimethiconol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid. Apply liberally as often as needed. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.
About the product:
Cetaphil moisturizing cream and moisturizing lotion double the moisture of the skin in just four days with moisture that lasts. Data on file, galderma australia pty ltd. The cetaphil moisturisers have a unique combination of quality ingredients: emollients are the essential first stage to soften the skin. Humectants then draw up the naturally occurring moisture from deep within the skin.
About the brand:
Cetaphil is a skincare brand that is recommended by dermatologists, and is today used by millions of people with sensitive skin from all over the world. The original product, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion, was invented by a pharmacist in 1947 specifically for dermatological needs.
Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide.
|Target Skin Type||Dry|
|Attribute Key||Target Skin Type|
|Attribute Value||Dry, Sensitive Skin|
No reviews found